Since Windows 10 is out there as a free improve, customers can rollback to the earlier model within the first month after the improve. Sadly, many customers reported blue screen after reverting to the earlier model of Windows. This could be a massive drawback, subsequently at present we’re going to point out you the right way to repair it.
- 1 How you can repair blue screen after Windows 10 rollback?
- 1.1 Answer 1 – Take away your antivirus software program
- 1.2 Answer 2 – Deactivate Turbo reminiscence driver
- 1.3 Answer three – Change your onerous drive mode in BIOS
- 1.4 Answer four – Uninstall the problematic drivers
- 1.5 Answer 5 – Set up the newest drivers
- 1.6 Answer 6 – Disconnect pointless USB units
- 1.7 Answer 7 – Take away the problematic purposes
- 1.8 Answer eight – Carry out a Clear boot
How you can repair blue screen after Windows 10 rollback?
Blue screen points could be problematic, and talking of blue screen errors, listed here are some widespread issues that customers reported:
- Lenovo, HP laptop computer blue screen Windows 10 – These points can seem on virtually any model of laptop computer, and for those who encounter them, make sure you verify your antivirus first.
- Windows 10 blue screen loop, on startup, on boot – Typically this difficulty can seem as a consequence of startup purposes. Nevertheless, you’ll be able to repair that simply just by discovering and eradicating the problematic purposes.
- Blue screen Windows 10 reminiscence administration, important course of died, whea uncorrectable error, kmode exception not dealt with – There are quite a few blue screen errors that may seem, and we coated most of those errors in our older articles, so be sure you examine them out for detailed options.
Answer 1 – Take away your antivirus software program
Blue screens are sometimes brought on by sure software program, mostly your antivirus, so for those who’re having this drawback after rolling again from Windows 10 we propose that you simply take away all third-party antivirus packages out of your PC.
In the event you can’t entry Windows in any respect because of blue screen error, we advise that you simply take away the antivirus packages from Protected Mode. To entry Protected Mode do the next:
- Restart your pc few occasions through the boot to start out Automated Restore.
- Select Troubleshoot > Superior choices > System Startup and click on the Restart button.
- When your pc restarts once more you’ll see an inventory of choices. Press 5 or F5 to decide on Protected Mode with Networking.
When you’re utilizing Windows 7 you’ll be able to enter Protected Mode by urgent the F8 key through the boot sequence and select Protected Mode with Networking choice.
When Protected Mode begins you have to discover and take away your antivirus software program. Customers reported that Avira antivirus and Kaspersky antivirus triggered this drawback to seem, however keep in mind that nearly any third-party antivirus may cause this error.
If eradicating the antivirus software program fixes the issue, it is best to think about switching to a third-party answer. There are lots of nice third-party instruments available on the market, however if you would like an antivirus that gained’t intrude together with your system in any approach whereas offering most safety, it is best to undoubtedly think about Bitdefender.
Answer 2 – Deactivate Turbo reminiscence driver
In response to customers, Intel Turbo Reminiscence may cause blue screen after Windows 10 rollback to seem, subsequently it’s suggested that you simply disable it by following these steps:
- Begin Intel Turbo Reminiscence console.
- Uncheck Allow Windows ReadyBoot and Allow Windows ReadyDrive.
Along with disabling Intel Turbo Reminiscence some customers are additionally advising to take away Intel Turbo Reminiscence module from the system as properly.
Answer three – Change your onerous drive mode in BIOS
Some customers declare that this drawback is brought on by your exhausting drive mode, and with a view to repair this drawback you should change it. To try this press Del or F2 whereas your pc boots to enter BIOS.
When you enter BIOS find onerous drive mode setting and change between UEFI, Legacy, Raid On and AHCI modes till you discover the one which works for you. For detailed directions on learn how to enter BIOS and tips on how to change your exhausting drive mode we strongly recommend that you simply examine your motherboard guide.
Answer four – Uninstall the problematic drivers
In line with customers, this challenge can typically happen because of your drivers, and with a purpose to repair this challenge it’s essential to discover and take away the problematic driver. Customers reported that touchpad or show driver may cause this drawback to happen, subsequently you may need to take away them. To try this comply with these steps:
- Press Windows Key + X to open Energy Consumer Menu and choose Gadget Supervisor from the listing.
- Discover the driving force that you simply need to uninstall, proper click on it and select Uninstall gadget from the menu.
- If out there, verify Delete the driving force software program for this gadget and click on OK.
After you take away the driving force restart your PC. When your PC restarts Windows will set up the default driver as an alternative of deleted driver. If the default driver works properly you possibly can proceed utilizing it, but when there are any issues you may need to replace it.
In case you’re nonetheless having points in your PC otherwise you merely need to keep away from them for the longer term, we advocate you to obtain this software to repair numerous PC issues, resembling file loss, malware and hardware failure.
For numerous PC issues, we advocate this device.
This software program will restore widespread pc errors, shield you from file loss, malware, hardware failure and optimize your PC for max efficiency. Repair PC points now in three straightforward steps:
- Obtain this PC Restore Software rated “Excellent” on TrustPilot.com.
- Click on “Start Scan” to seek out Windows points that could possibly be inflicting PC issues.
- Click on “Repair All” to repair all points with Patended Applied sciences (requires improve).
Answer 5 – Set up the newest drivers
Based on customers, typically this challenge can happen in case your drivers are outdated. To repair this drawback, it’s suggested that you simply replace all of your drivers. To do that manually, it’s essential discover the mannequin for every hardware gadget in your PC and obtain the newest drivers from the producer.
This could be a tedious process, however you may as well replace your drivers utilizing a third-party answer similar to TweakBit Driver Updater. This software is extremely easy to make use of, and you must be capable of replace all outdated drivers with simply a few clicks.
As soon as your drivers are updated, verify if the issue continues to be there.
Answer 6 – Disconnect pointless USB units
In some situations, your USB units can result in blue screen, and to be able to repair this drawback, it’s suggested to disconnect the pointless USB units. This consists of USB exhausting drives, flash drives, printers, wi-fi adapters, and so forth.
As a rule of thumb, you must solely hold your keyboard and mouse related to your PC with a purpose to troubleshoot the difficulty. If the difficulty doesn’t seem after disconnecting sure units, attempt connecting them once more and look forward to the issue to reappear.
If the difficulty reappears, it’s in all probability brought on by your drivers. Alternatively, it’s potential that a sure USB system is defective, so that you may need to exchange it.
Answer 7 – Take away the problematic purposes
It’s potential that a sure software is inflicting the blue screen to seem after Windows 10 rollback. Typically the appliance may be broken, and that may result in a blue screen and lots of different points. Nevertheless, you possibly can repair the issue just by discovering and eradicating the problematic purposes.
You’ll be able to often uninstall the problematic software proper from the Settings app, and though this technique is the only, it’s not all the time efficient. Even for those who take away an software, it could nonetheless depart sure information and registry entries that may intrude together with your system.
To utterly take away an software, together with all of its information and registry entries, you should use an uninstaller software program. In case you’re not acquainted, uninstaller software program is a particular software that may take away any software program out of your PC. As well as, this software will take away all information and registry entries related to the appliance you need to take away, thus utterly eradicating the appliance out of your PC.
Should you’re in search of an excellent and dependable uninstaller software program, we advise contemplating IOBit Uninstaller.
Answer eight – Carry out a Clear boot
Should you’re having blue screen errors after Windows 10 rollback, the issue could be third-party purposes or providers. To seek out the problematic software, it’s suggested to carry out a Clear boot. You are able to do that by following these steps:
- Press Windows Key + R and enter msconfig. Now click on OK or press Enter.
- System Configuration window ought to now open. Head over to the Providers tab and verify Disguise all Microsoft providers choice and click on the Disable all button.
- After doing that, navigate to the Startup tab and click on Open Process Supervisor.
- When Process Supervisor opens, you’ll see an inventory of startup purposes. Proper-click the primary entry on the listing and select Disable from the menu. Do that for all entries on the listing.
- After you disable all startup purposes, you could return to the System Configuration window. Now you simply have to click on Apply and OK to save lots of modifications and restart your PC.
After your PC restarts, verify if the issue continues to be there. If the difficulty doesn’t seem, it signifies that one of many disabled purposes was inflicting the issue. To seek out the problematic software it is advisable allow providers and purposes one after the other till you handle to recreate the issue.
As soon as you discover the problematic software, you should take away it utilizing the uninstaller software program or maintain it disabled.
Blue screen after Windows 10 rollback could be a massive drawback, however we hope that you simply managed to repair this problem through the use of considered one of our options.
Editor’s Notice: This publish was initially revealed in July 2016 and has been since utterly revamped and up to date for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.